ITS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IM GONNA CRY
A girl and her maraca
this must b the place —- the talking heads
This recipe is essentially a variation on my gingerbread granola recipe, slightly different ingredients but the same procedure.
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup honey, brown rice syrup or maple syrup, depending on preference, of a combination of all three.
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup nuts (I used almost slivers)
- 1/4 cup golden raisins, or any other dried fruit
- 1+ tbsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp maca powder
- Preheat oven to 300F
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except dried fruit until all the oats are well coated. There should be enough syrup to coat the oats lightly but completely. You don’t want any of the oats to not have any syrup on them. If you think there is too much syrup, just add another handful of oats. If it looks too dry or you see the white, in coated oats, just add more syrup.
- Spread the oats out on a lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Toss the granola around and bake for another 15, add the dried fruit and toss again.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes (or take out if it’s starting to burn after the first 30, every oven is different).
- It’s hard to know exactly when the granola is done because it won’t be crunchy until it is cooled. If you’re unsure, just take it out, let it cool but leave the oven on. If it cools and it’s crunchy enough for you, you’re done. If not, put it back in the oven for a few more minutes.
- If you want big clusters of granola, don’t stir it once you’ve taken it out of the oven to cool. Just let it sit. If you don’t like granola clusters like that, stir it a little as it cools.
- Once your granola is cooled, break it up and store it in an airtight container.
I love everyone in oitnb so much..
I hate shirtless white boys who think they’re doing humanity a favor if they call a girl beautiful go get high off your axe deodorant spray
men: rape jokes hahaha! beating women haha! lol make me a sandwich whore! put on makeup fugly! hahaha!
women: those aren’t funny.
men: lighten up, it’s a joke wow must be on her period women are so emotional lol
women: i drink the tears of men, haha!
men: hOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU PROMOTE THE SUFFERING OF US MEN? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR YOU? YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT US. THATS NOT FUNNY AT ALL